Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of Hebrew
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 19.000 €
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a big, fast-growing, international company. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career. Their modern offices are located in the center of Barcelona and are very well connected for public transport. You will continue to develop your career through a complete and thorough training program.
As an Account Helpdesk Agent, your main objective will be to provide qualitative customer service:
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible of inbound call handling.
- You have to resolve account, billing or payment queries from customers
- You have to manage customer complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established time frames.
- You will work with regional/local management and use knowledge of established corporate operating procedures to make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution.
- You will manage customer satisfaction survey tasks and responses.
- You will perform other duties and projects as assigned.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Hebrew.
- You have an excellent level of English.
- You have strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- You have basic knowledge of light accounting tasks (assisting with statement of accounts reviews, analyzing financial history of accounts, etc).
- You have ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and your managed languages (written and oral).
- You have solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment.
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You have professional communication skills; high success rate in building and maintaining relationships.
- You will have competitive salary + Meal vouchers and a permanent contract.
- You will have 23 days of holidays + your birthday day off.
- You will work in an international environment with great atmosphere.
- You will receive a complete and thorough training program.
- You will be able to further develop your career.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)