Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Italy
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants - TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
As an Inside Sales, you will be working in the sales division and reporting to Sales Team Leader. Your objective will be increment revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
You will be responsible for:
- Acquire these restaurants by phone; by collecting the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our Owner Support Center software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
- Activate or help activate some product features that have been purchased but not yet used by our customers.
The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Work together with rest of sales optimizer teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Native level of Italian and a good level of Spanish and English
- Minimum 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Experience with a restaurant
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
-Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and preseverant person
- Oriented results
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role sales motivation and drive
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234