Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales with a Native Level of Swedish
We are looking for a an Inside Sales with a Native level of Swedish to become part of a major multinational company. This person will be responsible for increasing the lead and opportunity pipeline for the Sales team by performing Tele Sales functions.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline for Inside Sales and Field Sales by executing outbound calls.
This will be achieved by executing marketing campaigns.
As Inside Sales you will be in charge of:
- Generate, manage and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Inside Sales Team assigned
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts (e.g. lines of business)
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT-related discipline
- A minimum of one year experience in B2B demand generation or Tele Sales (ideally experience in business application software sales)
- Experience in high volume work environments including phone-centric work
- Experience working with contact management software
- Experience with business requirements in a particular industry is an asset
- Proven sales drive
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of CRM solutions
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in target language (native level of Swedish)
- Excellent Business English
- Competitive salary
- 6 + 6 + permanent contract
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- A positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)