Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales with Native Level of Italian
15.000 - 15.000 €
Digital company specialising in health, founded in 2012 in Barcelona and with more than 25 years of experience in the USA. Consolidated as the leading platform in the identification of doctors and first level centers to help the patient to find the best specialist for his pathology. Company in international expansion with headquarters in Italy, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Colombia, etc. It has a recognised prestige in the medical field, and the position is for its headquarters located near Francesc Mancia square.
As part of the sales team, you will be contacting high level-medical professionals and their staff to set meetings up with them and our Account Managers across Europe.
We are seeking to fill a role for the UK market, who will report to the Italy Inside Sales Manager.
Your main tasks will be:
- Calling and emailing (with scripts and templates)
- receiving inbound calls and emails
- Accurately recording all communication using our CRM.
- Handling queries
- Organised and managing meetings in our accounts managers' diaries.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar phone sales position.
- Native/Proficiency level of Italian.
- Secondary education
- Spanish and/or other languages are a plus.
- Excellent communicators - both on the phone and via email
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Excellent listening and telephone skills
- Organised and able to use CRMs, Microsoft Office, Excel and basic internet searches.
- Creative thinkers with keen eye for detail and desire to see thing through to the end.
- 6 months of contract with a view to extending to a permanent contract.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Full time position: 9 -18 hrs, Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment in one of the sectors with the greatest development and growth.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (127)