International Corporate Travel Consultant with a Native Level of French
Our client is an international travel agency present in nearly 120 countries that helps businesses achieve the best travel solutions in a personalised and consultative manner.
As a Travel Consultant, your objective will be to provide personalised travel consulting at each customer contact for corporations and individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- Booking of air, rail, hotel, car services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and doing re-booking.
- Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained.
- Always achieving customer satisfaction and ensuring single contact resolution.
- Ensuring customers’ needs and special requirements are met between clients and suppliers.
- Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
- Taking care of quality feedback.
- Observing standards/guidelines.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales service goals).
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience.
- Native level of French and good level of English. Other European languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within the business travel industry.
- Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality and on problem solving.
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required.
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position.
- Company benefits (insurance, discounts on language courses, studies, nursery, etc..).
- International working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 225)