Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
International Travel Agent with a Native Level of German
Our client is an international travel agency present in nearly 120 countries that helps businesses to achieve the best travel solutions in a personalized and consultative manner.
As an International Travel Agent, your objective will be to provide analytical travel consulting at each customer contact for corporations and individuals looking to maximize their travel spent investments.
You will be responsible for:
- Booking of air, rail, hotel, car services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and doing rebooking.
- Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained.
- Always achieving customer satisfaction and ensuring single contact resolution.
- Ensuring customers’ needs and special requirements are met between clients suppliers.
- Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
- Taking care of quality feedback.
- Observing standards/guidelines.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales service goals).
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience.
- Native level of German
- Experience within the business travel industry or related (example customer service)
- Knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre is mandatory for the senior position but not for the junior position
- Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality and on problem solving
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
- Permanent contract
- Full time position (working hours from Monday to Friday, 8h/10h- 17h/19h)
- Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience
- Company benefits (insurance, discounts on language courses, studies, nursery, etc..)
- International working environment
Sara Ramos García
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)