Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
IT Service desk with a Excellent level of French and English
17.000 - 19.000 €
Our client is a British-owned business that provides international IT services. Worldwide, the company employs over 10, 000 employees providing IT advice and support to such major international organizations. The Global Service Desk, based in Barcelona, employs over 600 people from more than 40 different nationalities, it is a very interesting multicultural environment.
This is a challenging role supporting multiple customers (including NGSD and Sanofi), for users from all over the world. Varied workload in a small, friendly team.
Opportunities to develop new skills due to variety of clients supported and frequent new customers.
The standard scope of this role includes:
- 24x7 Service Desk support for multiple customers (full time position, 36hours por week)
- Carrying out Level 1 troubleshooting
- Assigning tickets to resolver groups
- Keeping the customer updated regarding the progress of their case
- Scheduling on-site interventions - Variety of clients supported and frequent new customers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills.
- Fluent in French and English
- Previous experience in customer service
- Experience in IT or technical support is a plus
- Availability to a rotating 24x7 shift (average 4 days off per week)
- High level of organisation and multitasking ability required
- Very independent worker
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Motivated to learn
- Dynamism, good presentation and motivation
- Customer oriented person
- Availability to start immediately
We provide an attractive Benefits package:
Gross salary 18.309.40 euros/year
- Ticket restaurant after 3 months in the company
- Private health insurance after 6 months in the company
- On-going internal training in IT opportunities for further development
- Free Spanish language classes given in the company
- Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
- Parking for bikes excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water...
- Permanent contract
- Nightshift and weekend working allowance
- Performance bonus
- 1980 Euros of ticket restaurant allowance per year
- 7.5 weeks of holiday allowance
- Balanced rotating schedule with an average of 4 days off per week. - Varied workload in a small, friendly and experienced team.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)