Junior Customer Service Specialist with a Native Level of Italian
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, a leader in selling and distributing promotional gifts to business and agencies around the world. Their offices are located in the center of Barcelona, very well connected by public transport.
As an Account Manager, your main objective will be to grow the company's market share in your assigned geographical area.
During your day to day:
- You will sell the company's products and services.
- You will attend trade Fairs and road shows.
- You have to guarantee customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
- You will manage promotional outbound activities.
- You will manage inbound and outbound calls to detect new business opportunities.
- You will collect and share adequate market feedback.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have excellent phone sales techniques.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have long term customer relationship approach.
- You have CRM management knowledge.
- You speak Italian at a native level, and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- You have integrity and are a proactive person.
- You have passion and optimism.
- You show initiative and are a prudent risk taker.
- You are a target-oriented and organised worker.
- You will have a competitive salary + bonus.
- You will join a friendly and international environment.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract, in the center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)