Service Desk Agent with Fluent German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an international company which provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. The company is an independent, rapidly growing, private company that for more than a decade has delivered tailored solutions to 50 of the world's leading multinational enterprises, outsourcers and service providers.
You will be providing support in German and English, managing online and offline contacts, supporting external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, servers, Business applicants, setting expected service levels of high quality.
During your day to day:
- You will maintain direct contact with the client or ticket owner, receive calls / e-mails / tickets / requests / incidents and answer them as soon as possible.
- You will record the incoming client requests - orders or incidents - , creating tickets.
- You will question the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
- You will monitor the systems and create a ticket when a defect is detected.
- You will processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
- You will prioritise tickets.
- You will solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operating systems with the help of the knowledge base.
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are interested in IT service management
- You are a EU passport holder
- You will have a basic understanding of IT and administrative tasks
- You have good communication skills
- You will receive fully paid training.
- You will be working for an international and stable global company.
- You will be on a permanent contract.
- You will have a wide career path.
- You will have fixed working hours depending on which project you are working on.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)