Operational Plan Manager
As an Operational Plan Manager, your main objectives are to provide an operational oversight to the client and to ensure that all operational teams are aligned and prepared to guarantee seamless delivery of quality services.
Proactive management, ability to foresee and to escalate issues are key, ensuring that problems are resolved internally before the quality of service is disrupted for the client.
A passion for delivering excellent service is essential, alongside being a resilient and organized motivator, who can bring different teams together.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA) are agreed and support the teams to ensure all agreements are achieved.
• To project manage processes and timelines via the calendar/team meetings/conference calls to ensure that all teams are fully prepared to successfully deliver the agreed service.
• Ensure that the calendar is fully maintained to support weekly/monthly reviews of all upcoming activity for your client base.
• Attend client meetings as required and ensure regular contact is maintained to discuss and resolve any service delivery /operational issues.
• Review (and challenge) existing processes to improve efficiency and delivery including leading projects
• Ensure that all processes are in place and maintained for the client and that they are strictly followed.
• Attend regular internal review meetings with Client Managers to ensure communications are maintained.
• Build successful relationships with clients.
• Act as an escalation point for the handling of complaints to a point of final client/participant satisfaction.
• In conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager, support various operational administrative processes to ensure a strong delivery. Act as conduit between SD and Events.
• Identify potential SLA breaches and provide reports to Client Manager's and SD managers of any risks posed and any predicted non-delivery.
• Understand the reporting requirement for the clients. Communicate with the Reporting Manager to ensure the requirements are delivered and that interdependency with other operational areas are understood.
• Undertake testing to support the sign off of system changes, 3rd party tax updates and other changes
• Support the ongoing accuracy of the database to correctly reflect all requirements for the Service Plans under your remit.
• Assist in the training of staff on a technical level.
• Well organised and able organise different departments
• Proven experience in operations management or project management
• Background in finance of benefit, but not a pre-requisite
• Very detail oriented
• High level of Excel
• Very high level of English
• Positive attitude, pro-active and solution oriented
• Attractive salary
• Opportunity to work in a multinational environment, for one of the market leaders in their industry
• Challenging work environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.