Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
PPC Specialist with a Native Level of Italian or French or German
Our client is the world leader in international education. Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography.
- Manage SEM accounts to meet acquisition targets: leads, online orders and sales
- Improve business profitability with an ROI driven approach
- Directly manage or be involved in all PPC channels, including: Search, Display Programmatic, Remarketing, Youtube ads, Facebook advertising, Mobile app downloads.
(campaigns budgets and bids management, keyword research and creative ad copies, A/B testing ads, banners and landing pages in collaboration with central marketing)
- Weekly / monthly analysis and performance reporting
- Work with the creative and development teams to support new assets and ad formats
- Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising, the paid search landscape and industry tools specific to the daily execution of campaigns
- Contribute to the global strategy and innovation of the PPC channels
- Report to the marketing manager and liaise with the rest of the marketing team for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM.
- 1+ year experience in a PPC/SEM role (experience in Paid Social is a strong plus)
- Google AdWords proficiency
- Good understanding of SEM advertising principles and methodologies
- Good understanding of at least one of the following European markets and their digital landscape: Germany, France, Italy (native speakers)
- Ability to understand, interpret and execute media and audience optimization tactics
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis, good knowledge of Excel (ie: pivot tables)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian.
- A genuine commitment to your learning development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 days holidays/year
- Private health insurance, childcare voucher, restaurant tickets, transport tickets.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office Summer Christmas party
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)