Procurement and Buyer agent
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client is a company active in the retail sector.
As a Procurement and Buyer agent, your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing a relationship of trust with brands and be responsible for strategic alliances so that we can develop a close, lasting and profitable relationship.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain the best conditions: purchase price, delivery terms, payment negotiation and ensure maximum product quality.
- Controlling, supervising and managing of orders to ensure delivery times and conditions.
- Control of the process of adaptation of the product to the European Regulations.
- Analysis and control of stocks and sales for the purchase and release calendar.
- Direct sales / marketing.
- Relationship with the marketing and sales departments to ensure the correct product launch, promotions, etc.
- Direct contact with the freight forwarder and customs.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native or really good level of Korean.
- Really good level of English and Spanish.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- High capacity for adaptation and negotiation.
- Flexible, organized person.
- Availability to travel.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time job.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible start time.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 217)