Regional Account Manager for Benelux
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
The company is specialised in state of the art charging solutions for homes (single homes and residential), as well as businesses (hotels, airports, shopping malls, parking spaces etc.). Our centralised Barcelona based team is the engine behind all sales efforts and covers everything from lead generation (with marketing) to nurturing and then day to day client management. Our newly formed indirect sales team needs a leader who is KPI driven and capable of managing an ecosystem of hundreds of partners of all sizes that require segmentation, tiering and service level definitions.
As a Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and internal implementation of new business opportunities and models to enable the Marketing and Sales departments to expand the business within the regional area.
During your day to day:
- You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and margins
- You will follow-up of the sales pipeline on a daily basis and make sure all activities (call/mail/f2f) are in the company CRM
- You will grow the customer base and increase sell through with existing clients.
- You will serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships
- You will identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- You will report back to and collaborate with the Chief Commercial Officer on sales activities and Chief Marketing Officer on marketing initiatives
- You will monitor and analyse EV charging solutions market developments
- You will collaborate with the CCO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a proven track record in new business, direct sales and over performance in sales
- You have industry experience - is a big plus
- You have around 6+ years of work experience, preferably right now in a similar role
- You are an autonomous person, you will be working, especially in the beginning, from home
- You have C-level commercial, networking and negotiation skills
- You have proven ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for building new systems, structures, and processes
- You have relevant working experience with the sales and B2B market, preferably in EV Charging Solutions
- You have experience in market research and marketing
- You have history of overachieving targets in a market leading organization
- You are good at reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- You have a consistent track record working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- You have an MBA or Master’s degree – a big plus
- You have a Native level of Dutch and Fluent English
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)