Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Event Management with a Native level of English with Experience in Madrid and Barcelona
30.000 - 35.000 €
Creative DMC (Creative Destination Management Company)
We are looking for a person to carry the department (2/3 people) of content. This department creates and searches for new products (activities, shows, restaurants, venues), and constantly improves existing products so that the Project Management team only has to choose from the database and offer it to the client in his proposal. For any request we always do brainstorming (project manager + 1 content person) to create a program that excites. The work is creative, but it involves a large part of administration and ordinance.
The database must always be up to date with its slides (in several languages) and prices, relevant information for Project managers when executing the program.
We work in English, German and French languages / markets. Our main destinations are: Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella, Seville "General" functions of the content department:
a) Investigation of new trends in both the market and cities
b) Operational in events involving own products / shows
c) Management of the entire audiovisual image of both the events and the products offered
d) Visit to other destinations to see new suppliers
e) Assistance in sustainability project
1. General management of the team to ensure constant creation of new products / material
2. General management of the team to ensure the writing and good storage of new slides and prices
3. Management of the information we have in the archives. Punctual checkups for clean infos / delete files that no longer serve etc.
4. Management / ensure updating of the database with information from suppliers (ACCESS)
5. Responsible for creating content for Social Media / Web.
6. Development of new systems to optimize the operation of your equipment
7. In charge of coordinating brainstormings and its participants.
8. In charge of training and supervising the intern of the department
9. Report directly to the Content Director and the Office Manager.
- Native or Bilingual level of English
- "Perfect writing skills"
- Minimum 3-4 years Experience in DMC or other type of event agency
- Extensive knowledge of Barcelona and Madrid destinations (Marbella and Seville wanted)
- Creative mind, wanting innovation and creation
- Capacity and experience to lead a team of 2 to 3 people
- Contract 1 year + indefinite
- 30-32K salary
- Monday to Friday, 9-18, flexible
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)