Sales Development Representative with a Native level ofFrench
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client is an extremely successful international sales and marketing agency that specialises in the IT industry. They deliver first class services to some of the worlds leading IT companies (Dell, Microsoft IBM, to name a few).
It was founded in Bournemouth in 1996 and currently has 200 employees working in Bournemouth, Boston and Barcelona. They offer a professional, dynamic and international working environment with over 20 languages spoken. The company’s impeccable reputation to always deliver the best results is clearly shown in their ever increasing business.
Our Client is not only offering a job but a career opportunity that will give you an excellent foundation of skills applicable to any future positions within Sales Marketing.
In this position, you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. You will be using various sources such as marketing databases, telephone, email or web to achieve the targets set by our clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class Sales, Leadership and Communication training.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors with the aim of identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and delivering business opportunities to them.
- Contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing
- Interacting with clients and members of your team
This job requires a person with exceptional professionalism and a top class attitude combined with good commercial skills, integrity and desire to be the best. We are looking for an outgoing and ambitious individual who is willing to meet targets and really benefit from this experience. A fun personality and readiness to work hard but play hard is also required.
Eager graduates and trainees who want to develop their career in a commercial environment are always welcome along with more experienced professionals. Your will be given expert training in Sales, IT knowledge and liaising with clients
- Native level of German
- Excellent level of English
- Previous experience in telemarketing or Sales is an advantage but not a necessity
- Good work ethic
- Goal driven
- A huge interest business
- Great sense of humour
- Outgoing and able to speak comfortably over the telephone
- Expert and thorough training programs
- Invaluable experience and skill development
- Career opportunities within management and sales roles (in-house or with the worlds leading IT companies)
- Exciting and motivating incentives for top performers
- A young, friendly, vibrant and international environment
- Long term contract with the company (“obra y servicio”)
Floor van Houten
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)