Sales Development Representative with native level of Danish
Our client is an international marketing and sales solutions provider, which specialises in the IT Industry. The tailored marketing and sales services they provide help the business of their clients grow, achieving measurable results. They only work with the very best Blue Chip companies helping them achieve their sales and marketing goals.
The company was founded in 1996 in Bournemouth. It currently has 200 employees across 4 sites, which include Bournemouth, Miami, Auckland and Barcelona.
In this position, you will be contacting international businesses on behalf of IT companies and gathering information (IT strategies) in order to generate new business opportunities. You will be using various sources such as marketing databases, telephone and email to achieve the targets set by our clients. In this fun, energetic environment you will receive first class Sales, Leadership and Communication training.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working with some of the world's largest software and hardware vendors with the aim of identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and delivering business opportunities to them.
- Contacting and developing connections with businesses in order to generate leads for the IT companies you are representing.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Native level of Danish
- High level of English
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism
- Ambition and dedication
- Permanent position
- Schedule from Monday to Friday from 9.00 - 18.00
- Career opportunities within management and sales roles (in-house or with the worlds leading IT companies)
- Exciting and motivating incentives for top performers
- A young, friendly, vibrant and international environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 ext(223)