Sales Manager with a Native Level of Swedish or Danish
Our client is an international company leader in digital marketing solutions. With a team of tech-savy professionals specialised in the field of digital marketing, they provide tailored digital marketing solutions to their clients.
As a Sales Manager, you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialised executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyse reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising. Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Native speaker of Swedish or Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +1 Year of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge of products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- Team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary package
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
Continuous training and certifications
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 137)