Senior Supervisor with a Native level of French and Fluent level of English
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración determinada
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the technology sector with more than 50 years of presence in the market. Their offices are located close to torre Agbar and are very well connected both by care and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career. You will continue to take care of your health by having restaurant tickets every working day.
As a Team Supervisor, your main objective will be to manage a team of 8 customer service clerks.
During your day to day:
- You will manage and control Training Administration aspects of a project, ensuring that defined and agreed deliverables are produced according to agreed schedules.
- You will ensure strong employee engagement within the team including: day to day oversight, motivation, conflict management, training, wellbeing and performance, by providing coaching and skill development.
- You will be responsible for quality supervision by listening to calls, monitoring all types of transactions and providing feedback to agents.
- You will ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken.
- You will take ownership of escalated key points and provide updates to the team manager on any issues
- You will recommend and implement new strategies to improve efficiency and provide excellent customer service.
- You will develop and maintain proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service.
- You will do financial tracking: Budget Control / Forecast.
- You will ensure proper communication / benchmarking and knowledge sharing between project teams.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of French and a high level of English.
- You have experience in a similar position with previous experience in the French market.
- You have previous experience in customer service, LMS administration, BPO, training and development.
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- You are able to delegate, prioritize, track your team members kpi's, communicate effectively, are process oriented, are high in resilience and you have both training and coaching skills.
- You will work in an international company and a multicultural environment.
- You will work full time.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will have transportation and day care included.
- You will work in the center of Barcelona with very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)