Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Team Leader with High Level of English and Amadeus
Our client is made of 14,000 people in more than 120 countries. This company is where companies worldwide go for management of their travel, meetings and events, expenses and related data.
We are looking for a Team Leader with excellent leve of English and high level of Amadeus, You will report to the Operations Manager and you will be in charge of the 24/7 team.
Key Areas of Activity:
- Expertise in products and 24h procedures
- Client complaint management
- Client reporting
- Managing the 24/7 roster
- Queue management for 15 OIDS
- 24hr calls reports
- Policy changes and update of best practice documents including Sharepoint (clients and general procedures, best practice docs, suppliers contacts, HR, local markets processes)
- Managing localised Red Program
- Monitoring all SLAs and remedying areas which are outside of SLA
- Solving invoicing queries and issues
- Client email monitoring
- First point of reference for the agents with Amadeus or technical issues
- Performance management and team development
- Staff functions including managing sickness, shift rota, holidays, LV, Interviewing etc
- Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate Level
- Microsoft Excel – Basic Level
- Microsoft Word – Basic Level
- Internet Systems – Basic Level
- Amadeus – Advanced Level
- Representing HRG with confidence; responding to customer needs and establishing long-term relationships.
- Empowering others to own tasks; encouraging individual contributions to the team’s goals; engendering a strong spirit; recognising, valuing and utilising contributions of all team members.
- Understanding the strategic direction of HRG; demonstrating a commitment to supporting the Company’s and department’s goals and objectives; co-operating effectively with colleagues and internal customers; supporting decisions that are made; adhering to HRG core values.
- Conveying information with clarity, conviction and credibility: maintaining an excellent manner with people, even when under pressure: communicating confidently, sensitively and effectively at varying levels.
- Possessing good problem-solving skills; having a structured approach to dealing with issues; making good recommendations and rarely requiring guidance.
- Effective organisation and time management skills with the ability to utilise people and resources appropriately.
- Being diligent and expedient in applying HRG processes and procedures; successfully completing tasks and procedures to enable an efficient operation.
- Providing honest and direct feedback which is constructive and non-judgemental in a clear manner, ensuring feedback is understood. Being receptive to feedback and actively learning from it.
- Addressing day to day performance issues directly, adhering to HRG policies; offering constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Understand the motivators of high and low achieving members of the team; providing a spirit of ownership and responsibility; using strong communication skills to coach and develop the team; dealing with the causes of de-motivation.
- Delegating tasks without abdicating responsibility; selecting the appropriate individuals or teams to delegate to; supporting, communicating and feeding back on results.
- Using strong questioning and listening skills to enable others to develop plans to improve performance respecting confidentiality.
- Possessing good leadership skills; building a supportive and willing team and having a positive impact on them; setting an appropriate example and being seen as fair, consistent and impartial.
- International environment
- Office located in Barcelona city centre
- Good salary conditions + bonuses
- Working from Sunday to Thursday from 1PM to 10PM (Friday and Saturday off)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.