Technical Consultant with a Native Level of Finnish
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, they are always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team to offer the best service to its clients.
We are looking for a technically oriented person who will be a member of a team based in Barcelona, Spain. You will have the ability to influence opportunities and help Hewlett Packard Enterprise win deals against the competition. It is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions designed to help their customers. You will work on complex opportunities with multiple groups to design winning solutions.
You will also be responsible for the end-to-end technical design of the complete solution which address the customers’ business problems, needs, and opportunities, including both the company products and services plus all necessary third-party components (e.g. software, hardware, consulting). The position is aligned to a single or small group of related solutions (such as cloud, big data, mobility, etc.) that are aligned with the company's corporate strategy.
• To apply advanced knowledge of company products and solutions.
• Define key differentiators, and draft high level solution designs by mapping HPE technologies to customers' technical and business challenges.
• Monitor the account pipeline and nurtures active deals from opportunity to close. In addition, build the pipeline by identifying missed or new opportunities within the account
• Build on existing customer relationship by designing end-to-end architecture for solutions aligned to the customer's business needs, within the specified scope and budget.
• Mentor pre-sales peers, account managers, and other partners on account, solution, and technological knowledge through best practice sharing.
• Track industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilising those same methods.
The ideal candidate should have:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or from a technical university.
• Graduate level, entry career level, or 3 + years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling.
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to speak and write in English and be fluent in Finnish
• Demonstrates deep technical understanding and knowledge of leading and emerging technologies.
• Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
• Solid project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English and local languages.
• Strong business acumen.
• Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications strongly preferred
• Demonstrate excellent consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, storytelling etc.
• Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools
• Working knowledge and usage of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
• Experience in participating in solution configurations/ overall architecture design and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits
- International working environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)