Sales Representative with a native level of Spanish/Portuguese
Our client is an american working gloves brand. They are commitment to hand protection of hardworking hands around the world. The brand started 25 years ago and aimed to provide for race mechanic and now grew interest to other professionals such as construction workers, trade professionals, service members and law enforcement.
We are in search of an experienced sales representative for our client's Commercial Consumer Sales Division.This person will be primarily responsible for developing sales and managing accounts in the assigned market territory and interface with dealers engaged in the sale and promotion of our client's products. This role will contribute to the success of the brand by utilizing B2B industry knowledge to increase market share and generate new business. The successful candidate will have a proven record of maintaining and increasing sales by meeting with current customers and distributor partners as well as prospective end users within the assigned market segment and geography.
- Develop interest in the product range at the customer level through hot, warm and cold calling via the Safety, Aerospace, Fire, Utilities and Manufacturing markets.
- Implement marketing plans covering the assigned market segment and geography.
- Conduct on-site visits at the end user level as well as dealer locations to determine product needs, competitive influences, review status of existing sales efforts, resolve problems, conduct product training and ensure all sales goals are being met and exceeded.
- Attend trade shows. Conduct sales training and create and implement promotional sales activity within the market segment to promote the sale of the products.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A native level of Spanish/Portuguese
- High level of English
- Must have 7 to 10 years minimum sales experience in related field.
- Working knowledge of sales techniques.
- Must have excellent knowledge of company products, clearly understand the assigned market segment and company policies and sales strategies and how to promote the brand and manage with both existing and potential new customers and end users.
- Must have and maintain excellent verbal, written, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Competent working knowledge and experience in spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software.
- Must be proficient with CRM contact management systems and other appropriate sales marketing software.
- Ability to produce accurate and thorough reports on market research, industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other appropriate software.
- Must be able to travel, regionally and nationally for meetings and occasional trade shows as necessary.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by the Director of Global Sales.
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work evenings as well as weekends with advance notice.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Competetive salary
- Sales incentive program
- Remote work
93 231 00 00 (ext 140)