B2B Sales Account Manager - Dutch Speaking advisor
Ubicación: Bristol, United Kingdom
Departamento: Native speakers
Our client is a young, rapidly growing financial technology firm that provides working capital solutions to businesses across the globe. Over the last few years, they have experienced tremendous growth.
Are you capable of having dynamic sales conversations with business professionals? Are you motivated and driven? Are you looking for an opportunity where the amount you earn is relative to how hard you work? Our client is not merely interested in people with sales experience, but people with extraordinary drive and potential.
Our client is looking for world-class professionals to join their Supplier Relations Management team. They are open to candidates from all types of industries.
Working on behalf of our client, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building relationships with new and existing suppliers. The B2B Sales Account Manager is a business to business sales position with ongoing responsibilities to cultivate relationships.
- You will be contacting companies where there is an established relationship and awareness, with the requirement to undertake some research to identify the right point of contact, and introduce the concept of the cash flow market place.
- You’ll actively encourage businesses to accelerate their selected invoices to be settled ahead of the due date.
- Your winning personality is the key to sales. So they'll encourage you to be yourself in their fast-moving, fast-growing business.
- Whatever the call, whatever the goal, our customers want to deal with people with personality, passion, drive and positivism, to excite them. People who ask all the right questions, listen closely to the answers, and offer solutions that work.
We are looking for the following experience and skills:
- Speak fluent Dutch English
- Build and maintain great relationships with existing suppliers
- Maximising every opportunity available
- Use the technology available to plan and record all activities
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to adapt within a dynamic sales environment
- Acquire new market participants (and retain existing participants)
- Be a self-starter / Manage own time and workload
- Communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Be naturally resilient
- Full training
- Strong base salary
-Competitive rewards package
- Opportunities to progress in a global organisation
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152 )