Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales Representative with Native Level of French and Dutch
Our client is a 46 Billion USD Global Fortune 500 technology with approximately 58.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries, they design , manufacture and sell PCs, workstations , tablets , servers, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
- Achieve financial quotas (revenue, margin) and productivity KPI´s by using scripts, product knowledge, and communications skills to generate sales.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Use CRM as the planning and activity tool for the various tasks: call allocation, customer analysis, funnel management, progress status, channel close loop, etc.
- Acquisition: Work with customer database to reach out to new Mid Market customers to introduce the company's products, generate opportunities and sell in close collaboration with dedicated Channel Partners. Create relationship and loyalty between Lenovo and its new customers.
- Retention: Work with customer database to reach out to existing Mid Market customers to improve the customer experience, generate new and cross-selling opportunities and sell. Maintain relationship and loyalty between the company and its existing customers.
- Customer profiling. Continuously search for new ways of identifying new potential customers, develop customer database profiling.
- 1-2 y experience: Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a high-tech sales environment (work experience at a Hardware or Software vendor with knowledge about opportunity management)
- Native French and Flemish and excellent level of English (Mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, warm and confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
- Entrepreneurial mind, highly persuasive and highly motivated to make sales (strong sales attitude) and solution-oriented
- Patient and persistent in establishing a relationship with a client before a successful sale.
- Collaborative working style and high commitment to get the job done
- Very agile, assertive and quick
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and database management
- Competitive Salary
- Appealing commission structure
- Long term contract
- International environment
- Career progression within the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 207)