Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Accounts Payable with Excellent Level of French and Spanish
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable specialist with French and Spanish for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As Accounts Payable specialist, your objective will be to handle incoming queries and to reduce cost.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, sorting, logging and answering all incoming queries from suppliers, buyers and requisitioners.
- Learning complex standard processes and applying those to a detailed level of problem solving in order to correctly resolve the query to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Reporting and maintaining standard business metrics.
- Leading new country and process implementations to being the experts of their country specifics.
- Supporting Accounts Payables invoice entry team.
- Liaising with Procurement team, Vendor master data team as required.
- KPIs reporting.
- Backup for other countries depending on language profile.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Accounting education/knowledge with high Spanish and French level (English language is a plus).
- 2 years exposure to a Business/Office Environment, preferably in Accounts Payable/Finance function.
- Computer skills: SAP skills (preferably within an MM/FI environment) would be advantageous. Other computer skills (Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint) would be beneficial.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Planning and prioritising own workload to meet deadlines.
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team.
- Full time position: Monday to Friday 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
- Stable position.
- International and dynamic working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 173)