Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Billing Analyst with German and English
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a chemical multinational company with over 20.000 employees and operations in more than 50 countries. The Shared Service Center has more than 450 people of different nationalities, supporting their business in Europe, with an excellent dedication in Logistics, Finance, Administration and Customer Service to all our customers.
As a Billing Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring excellent customer experience and full legal compliance by supporting, improving and developing work processes, performing data analysis and participating in improvement projects.
- Assuring correct automatic and manual processing of customer invoices and to document and archiving all relevant information.
- Entering and maintaining customer specific billing and invoice delivery requirements, especially in the area of electronic invoice delivery, electronic data interfaces and public sector invoicing solutions.
- Assisting correct internal accounting and reporting by accurate and systematic process application and resolution of errors and queries.
- Supporting development and implementation of new work processes.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of German and high level of English. Other European languages are not necessary, but would be advantageous.
- Understanding of ITC (“Invoice to Cash”) process in general terms.
- Previous experience in billing, order management, customer service, accounts receivables or accounting.
- Absolute orientation toward safe and environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Open to learn from a very diverse professional environment.
- Total integrity and accountability in entire scope of work.
- Ability to work with excellent accuracy and control the quality of own work output.
- Adherence to established rules, guidelines and processes.
- Able to maintain high performance levels in repetitive, transactional tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of SAP SD and/or FI module is not necessary but would be a big plus
- Visual Basic macro programming is not necessary, but would be advantageous.
- Stable position, Monday to Friday (08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00).
- Possibilities of professional growth.
- 6 months contract + permanent.
- Dynamic and international working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 234)