Business Developer with a Native level of English
Ubicación: Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a multicultural company of the software sector with more than 20 years of presence in the market. The modern offices are located in the World Trade Center of Cornella de Llobregat and are well connected with Barcelona city center by train.
In the role of Business Developer, your daily activities will be the following:
- You will contact prospective customers by using our client CRM tool to reach marketing generated prospects or prospective customers via business directories and other list sources.
- You will contact new prospects via phone and email to discuss their needs and to position how their needs could be met by specific products and services, before passing to the sales team.
- You will gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies.
- You will maintain account records in the CRM tool.
- You will develop a solid understanding of our client products and stay up to the minute on both industry trends and internal product development.
- You will research emerging technologies, trends and competitive information.
- You will ensure qualification targets/ objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a Native English Speaker
- You have ability to work independently and as a team player.
- You have excellent organization and communication skills.
- You have ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via phone.
- You deliver quality client service to customers.
- You have ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- You have ability to build strong relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage and or related field or an equivalent combination of skills, knowledge and abilities.
- 1-3 years of sales and/or customer facing experience preferred.
-You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
-You will work full time with flexible hours.
-You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
-You will have the chance to grow up and develop your career.
-You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
-You will work in Cornella de Llobregat with very good connection to public transport.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)