Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Inside Sales Representative with French and Spanish (Iberia)
Cornellà de Llobregat, Spain
Strong of almost 30 years of expertise, our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organisation with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Launched in 1990, they provide a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise.
Do you want to integrate an energetic sales team in a professional, young and dynamic environment?
We are looking for people who would be highly motivated to gain a valuable experience in sales in a global corporation in the IT sector.
Previous experience or personal interest in IT is a plus but not mandatory, being eager to learn and keen to develop your skills is!
We offer a competitive compensation package and commissions.
· Responsible for supporting and building business against a sales strategy for new Mid-Market and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customer Accounts, in a defined geography location or aligned by industry sector
· Support field-based Sales team members
· Building effective relationships with customers to develop pipeline
· Gain a thorough understanding of the customers' business and the industry in which they compete
· Identify needs which our client can help resolve
· Work with and alongside partner organisations to drive sales pipeline
· Develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
· Closing business
· Typically requires 1-2 years of Telemarketing or Inside Sales experience (preferably in an IT-related industry).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and Spanish and English
· Dutch spoken and written skills would be advantageous
· Confident and articulate telephone manner.
· Ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time to achieve agreed goals with the Territory Account Manager or Team Leader
· Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
· Experience with SalesForce or other similar CRM solutions desired
· Eager to learn and develop yourself
-Competitive salary + bonus
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)