Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Eindhoven, Netherlands, The
The company offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Facilities Administrator your main responsibilities are:
-To be the FM teams first point of contact for administration within the client portfolio and to deputise for the Facilities Coordinator when appropiate;
- To provide back office and administrative support for the FM team across all client locations (23 FTE, 7 countries, 26 locations);
- To take and relay messages for the whole FM Team regarding matters of Finance, HR, QHSE support and Supply Chain Management;
- Build and maintain good client relations throughout the account;
- Provide assistance regarding drafting and mark up of account related documentation like Monthly reports, Audits, KPI reviews and supplier reviews;
- Deputise for the Facilities Coordinator when appropiate;
- Coordinate the archiving and retrieval of all filing and maintain the central records for all account related reports and documentation;
-Maintain the FM intranet pages on Infomace to ensure that all department and team information is up to date;
- Assist to regional Facilities Managers and Facility Coordinators to monitor helpdesk jobs and action whee necessary;
- Issue permits to work
- Effectively manage and control business reports and information systems to support the management team to ensure that exemplary customer service is provided;
- Manage the flow of information for all KPI'S ans SLA within the account to maximise performance reporting and ensure that the client reports are effective;
- Provide regional FM teams with documentation and reports to support monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with client stakeholders and suppliers;
- Manage resources where requires and promote an ethos of team work and mutual support to ensure that peaks and troughs in workflow are effectively managed;
- Working with the overall team they will analyse supplier reports to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement with the account.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar environment;
- Preferably a Bachelor degree in a relevant field of work;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and able to prioritise;
- Competent in using Microsoft Office suite;
- Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch;
- Proactive attitude and have experience in customer relationship management;
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills;
- Approachable and committed to team working;
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours;
- Experience of working in a customer services environment;
- Some experience of Facilities Management.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)