Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Facilities Manager - Northern Europe
Eindhoven, Netherlands, The
Our client offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world, handling the running of your property, freeing you up to concentrate on your core business.
As a Facilities Manager your main responsibilities are:
-Lead the FM team (1 location in The Netherlands, 12 in Belgium and 2 in UK) to ensure the effective provision a professional FM Managing Agent service that manages, coordinates, controls, directs, supervises, monitors and reports upon the delivery of the FM services;
- To provide professional support and advice in a consistent manner to act as Facilities Management Subject Matter Expert with reference to adherence with local legislation and service improvements;
- To provide continuous consulting advice on improving or replacing local Hard and Soft service contracts;
- To assist with providing an effective client communication plan or strategy for the contract which demonstrates a proactive approach to customer service;
- To create and maintain documentation, procedures and manuals to support the management of the Contract (in English);
- To oversee the company region Risk Register and mitigate all risks highlighted, to carry out ad hoc spot checks on appointed contractors working on site with regards to Health Safety procedures and documentation;
- To champion H&S policies and to ensure that all employees and appointed supply chain partners are fully compliance;
- To assist with the management and implementation of management plans;
- To oversee, maintain and implement the agreed arrangements (permit to work, etc.) for controlling and co-ordinating local FM work activities;
- To provide support to Event Management;
- To oversee the mobilisation of possible new locations that fall within the region and to deliver a consistency of service across the region.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment;
- Experience in Facility Management in an international environment;
- Familiarity with working across different cultures and country locations;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Dutch. French preferable;
- Good listening skills;
- Experience in managing others and leading teams;
- Proactive attitude and have experience in customer relationship management;
- Ability to communicate effectively at Senior Management level;
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills;
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving;
- Approachable and committed to team working;
- Flexible approach to workload and working hours;
- Ability to travel to office locations within portfolio for 2/3 days at a time;
- Experience of working in a customer services environment;
-Relevant IT skills;
- Hold a full and valid driving licence.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.