Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Order Management Agent with a Native Level of Dutch
El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
The company is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
As we evolve our business, we want you to evolve with us. We will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
Role Purpose and Scope:
The Order Management Agent’s main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resource effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships within Xerox Europe (Country Teams, Management Team, BPO team, Partners Customers).
- To manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- Input Process Orders Returns
- Validation of Orders and Pricing
- Management of relevant customer details
- To ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- To respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- To provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within an order to collect organisation
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
- Results / Target driven
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Computer literate
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 148)