Order Management Specialist with a Native Level of Dutch
El Prat de Llobregat , Spain
Our client is a Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. Also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
The Agent's main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resource effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships.
- To manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
- Input Process Orders Returns
- Validation of Orders and Pricing
- Management of relevant customer details
- To ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
- To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
- To respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- To provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with in an order to collect organisation
- University Level education (desirable)
- Fluency in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
- Results / Target driven
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Adaptable to a changing environment flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
- Computer literate
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 230)