Customer service with French
Ubicación: Faro , Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading multinational provider of domain registration services, web hosting, dedicated servers and cloud servers that is currently looking for technicians interested in collaborating with this project and keep the company on the podium.
In this position you will be giving support to the customers by answering all their queries about the company and its services.
As a Phone Support Technician, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify the client's needs in order to advise and monitor them
- Triage, manage and scale second level support requests
- Respond to questions, requests for information and support requests about domains, email, hosting and web design tools
- Provide quickly and efficiently the information requested in order to provide a service of excellence.
- Follow up cases not solved at the first call.
- Native level of French
- Good knowledge of English and/or Spanish is a plus
- Good Communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in the area of registration and management of domain names (preferable)
- Strong motivation for the relationship with the client
- Client- and team-oriented
- High communication capacity
- Passion for learning and personal and professional development in a leading company in the Internet sector
- Passion for customer service and the spirit of mutual help
- Attention to detail
- Technical proactivity
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 or 9:00 to 18:00 rotative shifts.
- Direct contract with the company
- Stable and continuous design
- Continuous learning and evolution (ongoing training to stay updated with the new technologies)
- Salary framework according to the experience demonstrated and function performed
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 207)