Account Manager con Holandés e Ingles
Ubicación: Girona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 25.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is dedicated to the design and manufacture of furniture for professionals.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager with Dutch and English to perform the following tasks:
- You have to increase sales in the assigned areas ensuring the highest quality of customer service.
- You have to detect business opportunities and achievement of sales objectives.
- You will create strategy and lead its execution taking into account the state of the market, trends and objectives of the company to take full advantage of any changing circumstances.
- You have to develop proposals that can be differentiated from the competition based on commercial solutions.
- You will do statistical analysis of results to detect possible variations in sales objectives and correction actions taking the necessary measures.
- You will be responsable of the realization of periodic report of sales and extraction of KPI’s.
- You will do the preparation of the necessary documentation to manage orders according to customer and area.
- You will be responsable for the union between the client / country and all the relevant divisions within the company (Production, Quality, Logistics, etc.) to obtain the best results.
- You have to develop existing customers to boost their sales and involvement with our brand.
- You are responsable of market research, attracting new customers, generating opportunities for business development, and achieving stipulated objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are Native Dutch
- You have a C1 level of English
- You have high communication skills.
- You are Empathic
- You have results orientation.
- You have customer orientation.
- You have ability to prioritize and organize.
- You have ninimum studies equivalent to CFGS Foreign Trade / Import.
- Valuable studies related to Administration.
- You have excellent skills in MS Office; MS Excel (advanced), MS Word, MS Access, MS Project, VISIO, MS PowerPoint.
- Valuable knowledge and management of customer database - CRM
- You are Proactive
- You are Resolute
- You are Involved with the client
- You are Sociable
- You have High communication skills.
- You have Empathy
- You have Results orientation.
- You have Ability to prioritize and organize.
- You have minimun experience of 1 year in a similar position.
- You have experience in attracting large accounts.
What we offer is to join a dynamic company with:
- Young atmosphere
- Possibilities of growing
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)