German B2B Marketing Advisor
Ubicación: Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational company and Their offices are located in Barcelona, very well connected both by car and public transport. Work in sunny Barcelona!
As a Marketing Advisor your main responsibility will be to contact existing/previous customers to follow up on different campaigns launched by Marketing department and to inform and generate interest (leads). It is not sales or "cold phone".
During your day to day:
- You will be involved in campaigns for any of our product divisions (balances and analytical instrumentation for laboratories, industrial weighing solutions, instruments for measuring chemical parameters in line, among others), as well as after-sales technical services, for which you will receive solid prior internal training.
- You will generate quality leads to derive to the commercial teams, working closely with the Marketing and sales teams of the assigned region
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Relationship Manager in a B2B environment.
- You are interested in learning about technical and scientific environments and products.
- No previous technical training necessary but extremely valuable in life sciences, laboratory or electronics.
- You have a native level of German and you have a level of English in order to receive training, handle documentation and written/telephonic communication
-You will have a permanent contract.
-You will have a competitive salary (Fixed + variable) and interesting package of social benefits (tickets restaurants, medical insurance, etc.)
- You will be working in Barcelona!
-You will receive an initial and ongoing training plan for both technical and professional development products.
-You will have a Full time position
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)