Business Development Representative
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 17.000 €
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development representative to help us grow our client business by engaging and acquiring the top partners in Portugal. The role calls for a combination of pre-sales and analytical skills, proficiency in sales and negotiation, customer obsession and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with challenging negotiations and pitching new businesses to customers who are new to this type of service.
This role is an opportunity to help partners find new business lines while thinking big and defining their strategy with us.
As a Business Development Representative you will be in charge for:
- Acquiring top accounts: Identifying and signing top partners in your cities in order to get them to work with the company
- Pre-sales: Generating sales tools to sign top restaurants
- Increase portfolio: Help us widen our portfolio in top cities for the business.
- Expansion Launch: Empowering our geo-expansion by launching new cities
You are the person we are looking for if:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship or consulting.
- Sharp negotiation, pre-sales, and analytical skills.
- A hunter mindset. You will find creative solutions to engage with your partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
- Available to travel in Portugal
- Highly autonomous proactive; able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Problem-solving: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- You will have a full time contract and work Monday to Friday;
- You will have the opportunity of professional development;
- You will be part of stimulating and challenging environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 208)