Claims Management Specialist with French (at least B2+)
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join the world’s largest, most diversified food and beverages company. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Claims Management Specialist you will be reporting to Claims Management Lead Specialist, and responsible for analyzing and solving claims and deductions raised by different stakeholders.
In your day to day work:
- You will be responsible for the reception, registering, assignment and categorization of all customer Claims and Deductions raised by customers and/or internally;
- You will contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- You will analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
- You will participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar;
- You have previous experience in Claims and Deductions is an advantage;
- You have an advanced level of English and French (minimum strong B2 level);
- You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- You are Customer orientated;
- You are able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
- You will be offered immediate incorporation;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will work in a great working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)