Content and Connection Manager
Our client is Danone, an international company leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector. They are a leading global food beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition. They aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices and have subsidiaries in Europe, E.U.A., Latin America and Asia. Besides this they have been recognize by international institutions as one of the best brand companies to work.
As a Content and Connection Manager, you will be working in the digital marketing division. Your objective will be Coordinate perfectly with the Brand Strategy and innovation teams to ensure a perfect execution of the brand plans in terms of activation (including precision marketing).
You will be responsible for:
- Creates brand connection experience (unbranded and branded) that enchant consumers and secure consumer engagement
- Develop an ecosystem agency strategy across the touch points (off line, on line incl social media) that ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Implement Precision Marketing for the First milks and First diet brands
- Ensure an excellent communication with its peers/ Digital colleagues of the Group Danone in order to leverage best practices and optimize group synergies.
- Develop Data capabilities
- Develop Digital Dashboards
- Guarantee the data code (GDPR) of our activities
- Contributes to market share and brand awareness growth
Manage and develop collaborative and diverse Content and Connections team members
- Ensure the code compliance of all activities in company.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Business Administration, Economics or Marketing Degree
- Able to speak Portuguese (native), English (C1) and Spanish (nice to have)
- Previous experience in digital marketing (3-4 years) in a FMCG is mandatory
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools, namely PowerPoint and Excel (mandatory)
- High analytic and creative skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Well organized, flexible and high resistance to stress
- Good team worker, proactive and motivated
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
Ana Rita Mouro
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 274)