Customer Support with a Fluent Level of Dutch
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join the biggest transport company presenting its services through an app. Currently located in more than 600 cities around the world, they move drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters. Connecting everyday needs such as moving somewhere or obtaining dinner, all in an app, our client is a pioneer in the field of mobility.
As a Community Support Agent, your main role will be helping and educating both riders and drivers. You will help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into company's biggest fans.
During your day to day:
- You will deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- You will be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- You will show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- You will build loyalty among new users and getting our early adopters to fall in love with the brand all over again.
- You will triage issues and de-escalate them when necessary.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a bachelor's degree or college experience, preferably but not mandatory.
- You have support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory.
- You have high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- You have exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills.
- You have a passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- You are able to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- You are able to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You are currently living in Lisbon or willing to move.
- You have the availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday.
- You will have a contract directly with the company.
- You will have good conditions apart from the base salary.
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within an expanding company.
- You will join a young and multicultural working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 301)