Digital & Offline Marketing Designer
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Are you trapped in a creative and artsy mind; yet able to be easy-going, take instructions and follow guidelines if needed? Are you fun to work with and do you thrive working in a team? Do have +3 years’ experience in marketing design?
If so, you’re the outside-the-box thinker we’re looking for!
Our client is a well-known multinational American company, a big player within the food retail industry. The office is located in Lisbon metropolitan area.
As a Digital Offline Marketing Designer, and part of the Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for the creation and production of both digital and in-store communication materials. You’ll also be in contact with other Company’s Market designers and external suppliers in order to implement different projects on brand, digital, customer marketing and promo activity development.
Among your daily tasks:
• You’ll manage diverse project workload from concept brainstorming through production to finished product distribution;
• You’ll conceptualize, develop, and execute quality designs for various Digital Retail marketing initiatives and campaigns;
• You’ll maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards related to effective, competitive Digital Retail design;
• You’ll drive design assignments with partners to ensure timely delivery of assets;
• You’ll maintain and optimize design templates as needed.
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have a Degree in Graphic Design/Digital or similar;
• You are an Adobe Creative Cloud Tools expert: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects,… (or other relevant software suite);
• You have +3 years’ experience;
• You have an advanced English level;
• You have ability to execute creative solutions that support business needs;
• You have strong communication skills;
• You have strong organizational skills;
• You’re a team-player.
(+351) 21 145 01 53