International Account Manager with Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Montenegrin or Slovenian
Ubicación: Lisboa, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client focuses on preparation, development and distribution of promotional products, being one of the main players in the sector. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Currently they have over 220 partners and 6 offices in 3 different continents, working in countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brasil, Turkey, Poland and Sweden. Their goal is to serve their clients in a better and more effective way.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to increase the number of sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Integration to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
- Management of a large client portfolio for the European market
- Budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
- Attendance to international summits
- Corporative communication of the brand.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in Serbian/ Croatian/ Bosnian/ Macedonian/ Montenegrin/ Slovenian;
- Intermmediate English;
- Intermmediate Portuguese.
- Experience in a contact center and as a commercial (not mandatory);
- Domain of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Able to engage in Team Work;
- Capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
- Competitive salary;
- Full time contract;
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Office hours 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday);
- Laptop and smartphone provided;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.