Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
IT Account Based Marketer
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The role of the Account Based Marketer (ABMer) is to provide expert ABM/DBM to help drive the growth of the company.
The ABMer owns the ABM approach for one or more accounts and be an active part of the ABM team, contributing best practice, ideas, measurable outcomes and assets across the team and the wider marketing community. They are also an active part of the account team for the accounts which they are covering, or the bid team for the bids they are covering. The role requires ownership of the entire ABM plan and managing the execution of it, making good use of the wider marketing community skills, programmes, assets, content and activities whilst creating bespoke options when required.
The ABMer owns the management of the marketing budget for each account or bid and will ensure the plan is executed on time and within budget, whilst adhering to marketing governance processes.
When opportunities and bids are identified on the account, the ABMer will use ABM techniques to plan and execute bid or Deal Based Marketing (DBM), using bid budget. DBM is also provided to non-ABM accounts by the ABM team, and the ABMer will own these on a case by case basis.
The ABM/DBM Team
The ABM/DBM Team is part of the Field Marketing for Sales team for EMEIA. The Head of ABM for EMEIA reports to the Head of Field Marketing for Sales, who is a VP in the structure of the company. The Head of Field Marketing for Sales reports to the SVP Head of Marketing.
Geographic Coverage and remote working
The team is located across EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa), although mostly in Europe. This role is based in Lisbon, Portugal and accounts covered will be across Europe. Some travel may be essential for meetings and workshops that are more efficiently conducted in a face to face environment, to provide the coverage the business needs. The team mostly works remotely, and many sit in offices and co-locate with marketing colleagues from other teams.
Each ABMer will, depending on bandwidth and skills, cover more than one account and bids. The accounts covered will be agreed with the Sales Leadership Team and allocated across the team based on sector and geographical coverage. Each ABMer will also work on multiple Deal Based Marketing projects, again depending on bandwidth and skills.
A good ABMer typically has a general marketing background, has experience of the entire marketing mix and is able to operate strategically and tactically, and if they do not already possess sector knowledge, will build that up over time.
- Be able to use research and market intelligence to build marketing insights
- Be able to create value propositions to target buyers in the accounts
- Be good at planning and driving integrated communications
- Be accomplished in building relationships and directing relationship-type activities
- Have Senior Stakeholder Management skills
- Have Business acumen and leadership capabilities
- Have a work style that is very flexible and collaborative
- Be able to devise and execute marketing strategy, messaging, activities and communications
- Make good use of MI and insights to make decisions
- Work as an integrated member of the account team
- Work with the ABM team and the wider marketing community
- Be the voice of the customer and represent the needs of the customer back into the marketing organisation
- Be able to brief in work to internal and external agencies
- Be able to manage a budget
- Be able to manage suppliers
- Be able measure outcome
- Be proficient in Project management
- Network well internally and externally
- Continually improve own knowledge and skills
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53