IT Production Marketing
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The Asset Creation Manager is responsible for the end-to-end production of high quality, impactful and effectual assets which support the delivery of the company’s goals and objectives at the Regional, Country, Functional and Team Level.
Responsible for the high quality design, production and scheduling of specific assets and materials required to fulfil central and regional marketing plans including but not limited to print (broches, flyers, collaterals, e-books, adverts, advertorials, etc.), on-line (banner, display ads, microsites, landing pages, marketing automation materials, newsletters, etc.), social media (together with Digital Team) and POS (indoor, outdoor, roll ups, posters, billboards, etc.).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent graduate in Graphic Design or Media Development and minimum of 2 years job experience;
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software (e.g. Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop) an MS-Office;
- Good understanding of Marketing Mix;
- Very good creativity, communication, presentation and innovation skills;
- Good knowledge in web language (e.g.) HTML, CMS systems and Online tracking (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Good English language both written and spoken;
- Additional languages desirable (including German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, etc.);
- Interested in IT and new technologies;
- Experience in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.