Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Junior Marketing Specialist - Dutch Speaker
Our client is an international Information and Technology Company, working with more than 100 other companies and in 23 different languages, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. They are growing day by day and owe their success to each one of employees.
- Communication of the services is a key factor in the improvement of user perception and satisfaction;
- The marketing specialist will provide support to the NetPromoter Scores (NPS) analysis on a monthly basis, working with all of the Companie's streams from a marketing and communication perspective, help implementing the SIP actions. Ultimately, to improve service through NPS feedback, making sure every stream is aware of the users’ perception of their service, allowing them to improve in the necessary areas;
- They will also analyze and correlate the results obtained from CSAT and NPS, detecting satisfactory/unsatisfactory patterns and produce recommendation reports for operations, to improve user satisfaction and experience.
- Proficiency English;
- Proficiency in Dutch (MANDATORY);
- High communications skills are required;
- Marketing or communication background is required.
- Good analytical skills are required;
- The ability to analyze and interpret information;
- Proven analytical skills, with experience of drawing conclusions from detailed, and often disparate, data (from both quantitative and qualitative sources);
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Full literacy in other MS applications – Word, PowerPoint; SharePoint;
- Knowledge of the IT market;
- A team player and a “can do” attitude.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.