Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Our client is a global company leader in the FMCG sector.
-Responsible for the management of all national physical flows (pallets, trays, finished products...), including warehouse traceability.
- Participate in the definition and implement of the distribution strategy (insourcing, outsourcing, nº or location of warehouses, transportation/distribution schemes, etc)
- Manage and optimize the global distribution costs: co-negotiation with suppliers, design and implementation of continuous improvement programs (DaLogWay, etc), co-logistics opportunities, cost control and productivities identification.
- Develop and implement route-to-market projects.
- Responsible for the coordination with suppliers within Iberia, including the coordination of the meetings.
- Ensure that company's standards are accomplished in the logistics bases within the area.
- Inventory accuracy, FEFO, service level agreements, finished products availability (after quality check).
- Manage the Local Distributors Fundamentals Plan, establishing continuous improvement standards and local audits and training to the local distributors.
- Manage relationships with all national third party logistics suppliers: contract definition, contract follow-up, kpi's, performance animation.
- Manage order preparation, co-packing activities or order fulfillment (in coordination with the customer service).
- Targeted profile Required - Bachelor engineering / management
- Languages: English, Portuguese. Spanish will be appraised
- Experience: 6 years, at least, in Supply Chain (preferably in a FMCG company): Customer Service, Demand Planning, Logistics.
- Strong leadership skills essential
- Pronounced managerial experience, a team player and ability to professionally and disciplinary lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possibility of growth and development
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.