Backoffice Gaming Support with Danish
Ubicación: Lisbon, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an international company located in the center of Lisbon, very well connected with all the public transports (bus, train, metro) and you will be able to continue boosting your career. The project that we present you is with a client that is the leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands.
As a Backoffice Gaming Support Agent, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will consistently provide solutions to consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction in specified native or near-native language by webmail.
- You will act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- You will consistently look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to the client.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an excellent written and verbal Danish and English communication skills.
- You have Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry (this is a plus).
- You have a strong solve problem-skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions.
- You have analytical skills.
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- You know how to work autonomy.
- You make attention to detail.
- You are flexible and committed.
- You will start your international career
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- You will be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- You will have an attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system with a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
Christian Quintanilla Sergent
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)
(+351) 21 145 01 53