Gaming and Technical Support with a High Level of Czech
Ubicación: Lisbon, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their gamin queries:
You will be responsible for:
- Handle calls/emails in both Czech and English.
- 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers
- Basic hardware requests regarding Consoles and Computer Games
- Handle special requests such as where to find the next store to buy the game
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of Czech and English.
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Have a high affinity to the customer service as well as basic gaming knowledge
- Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 307)