Client Advisor with Native level of Dutch
Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 25.000 €
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational and innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment. They are specialized in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, with more than 40 years of presence in the market. The offices are located in Madrid, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Client Advisor, your main role will be to provide an excellent customer support and cross sell financial products in the Dutch market.
During your day to day:
- You will attend inbound and outbound calls, emails, WhatsApp, and chat.
- You will inform and sell saving and investment products (securities and derivatives, Investment Funds, Pension Plans, savings insurance, discretionary or objective management, etc.).
- You will inform customers about the main variables and situation of the financial markets.
- You will carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services.
- You will capitalise upselling cross selling opportunities if applicable.
You are the preson we are looking for if:
- You have experience of at least one year selling financial/investment products and issuing calls for sales.
- You have a degree in Business Administration/Law.
- You are a native Dutch and speak fluent in English/Spanish.
- You have a high customer orientation, empathy, excellent communication and active listening skills.
- You can work under pressure, are result driven, have the ability to plan and organize.
-You will have a stable position in a multinational company.
-You will work full time (39H) from Monday - Sunday (open the change).
-You will have a competitive salary.
-You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
-You will work in the center of Madrid with very good connection to public transport.
Alana Vargas Casasnovas
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 402)