Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Commercial Account Executive - Spanish
HomeAway, company leader in the travel industry
The B2C Commercial Account Executive will continuously work with Vacation Rental Property Manager Partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace.
Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, B2B Commercial Account Manager will work closely with Vacation Rental Partners to:
• Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with B2B partners.
• Establish performance goals in conjunction with B2B accounts, develop action plans, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals.
• Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion.
• Develop and sustain strong customer relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction.
• Secure additional inventory to satisfy traveller demand.
• Educate Vacation Rental partners on the self-service features available on HomeAway.
• Support accounts retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental partners.
• Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
• Gathering feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• At least 2 years of proven sales experience.
• Experience in selling online products and/or B2B are a plus.
• Proven track record of business acquisition/new business prospects.
• Good understanding of Internet technologies.
• Knowledge of CRM Systems (Salesforce.com a plus) and maintain and update records in CRM system.
• Proven computer and organizational skills (MS Office).
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Outgoing personality.
• High integrity.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, changing business environment.
• Fluent in Spanish and intermediate level of English.
-Full permanent position
(+34) 91 590 04 31
(+34) 91 590 04 31
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.