Content Moderator with High Level of Spanish
Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an international company located in the center of Lisbon, very well connected with all the public transports (bus, train, metro) and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Content Moderator your main function will be the management of potentially sensitive internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for evaluating online social media, web page content and advertising content in
conjunction with client policy.
- You will visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content.
- You will escalate violations of client policies using internal tools.
- You will maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review.
- You will achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow.
- You will balance priorities of daily workflow tasks in line with client needs.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in client meetings to discuss findings and make on-going
- You may be required from time to time to support different workflows/products/markets.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are a native or have a high level of Spanish.
- You have fluency in written and spoken English.
- You have experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites etc.
- You have knowledge of current national and international political, historical and social news
- You are comfortable with reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or
contain explicit material
- You have proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- You have ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- You have ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- You can remain positive during challenging assignments
- You have strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- You have intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- You are solutions and results orientated
- You have initiative and problem solving skills
- You are collaborative and enjoy working in a team
- You have organisational commitment
- You are customer focus
- You pay attention to detail
- You are resilient and adaptable
- You will be part of a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- You will have the change of career and personal development
- You will have a quarterly performance bonus
- You will have comprehensive benefits package
- You will have subsidised health insurance
- You will have access to discount schemes
● E learning access
● Paid Annual Leave
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 219)