Ubicación: Madrid, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Fixed-term contract
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team. You will join an innovate company, with a young and multicultural enviroment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected with both by car and public transport. You will continue to take care of your health by having a lots of social benefits.
As a Product training, your main objective will be to designing and delivering learning solutions for Customer Experience Teams.
During your day to day:
- You will produce and deliver classroom training, and web-based training to the local and remote Customer Experience teams.
- You will present training using a variety of instructional techniques including demonstrations, group discussions, team exercises, hands-on experience.
- You will develop instructional outlines, course curriculum, assessments, and quick reference material for classroom, online and web-based training.
- You will collaborate with Global Education team to understand product updates / launches.
- You will work with manager and cross-functional teams to scope training requirements, objectives and resources.
- You will design, develop, refine and maintain training materials.
- You will assist in maintaining a global training curriculum.
- You will evaluate effectiveness of training programs and use relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- You will onboard new hires and get them up to speed as quickly as possible.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are bilingual in English (as part of an international team) and in another EU language.
- You have bachelor’s degree in education, training, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in Customer Service.
- You have a 2-year experience in product training, and customer support related positions.
- You have experience building curriculum for technical classroom environments. This includes creation of engaging learning activities and assessments that challenge learners beyond standard knowledge check.
- You have ability of managing and making rapid progress on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You have ability to design, develop, implement and evaluate training programs.
- You have ability to assess training needs and determine training objectives.
- You have ability to gather and organize necessary information and produce high quality knowledge content.
- You have ability develop strong relationships with team members and global teams outside of Customer Experience, as well as ability to work well independently as part of a remote team.
- You are a person detail oriented, with strong writing, organizational, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have availability to 5% travel.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday (from 9am to 6pm).
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural enviroment.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)